With the best raw materials we make our great zucchini puree, looking for best quality.
This puree is made from mature and sound fruit by mechanical processes and is treated by physical means.
This puree is made from the edible part of vegetal Curcubita pepo.
Nowadays is very important to maintain a healthy lifestyle. A good way to start is with food, by introducing more vegetables into our diet and with our purees and vegetable concentrates, like our zucchini puree, we can make this work easier. The various uses you can give to our great zucchini puree are as follows: soups, creams, juices, sauces, vegetables beverages, veggi foods, food industrial applications, drinks, vegetable prep, ready meals, jams… and anything you can think of.
After processed, we are able to ship our zucchini puree to every country in the planet. Keep in mind that our mínimum order quantity is 10 metric tons per reference.
Scrolling down you will be able to see the technical and packaging data of our healthy zucchini puree.
In our company, which has more than 50 years in the sector, in addition to this zucchini puree, we manufacture and supply many other purees and vegetable concentrates. Our extensive experience in this field is already in itself a good guarantee. We have more purees and concentrates of vegetables manufactured and ready for supply:
Artichoke puree, asparagus puree, aubergine puree, beet puree, broccoli puree, carrot puree, cauliflower puree, celery puree, cucumber puree, garlic puree, ginger puree, kale puree, leek puree, parsnip puree, green pepper puree, red pepper puree, yellow pepper puree, pumpkin puree, spinach puree, sweet potato puree, tomato puree.
- ºBrix (uncorr): 3.2% Min – IFU N.8 Determination of soluble solids (Indirect method by refractometry)
- Acidity: 0.05(%w/v)ACA – IFU N.3 Titratable acidity
- pH: 5.5 – 7.0 pH units – IFU N.11 Determination of pH value
- Color: Typical – Organoleptic method
- Taste: Typical not cooked – Organoleptic method
- Flavour: Typical of fresh vegetable – Organoleptic method
- Total Count: ‹1000 CFU/ml – Internal method. Medium PCA
- Yeast: ‹500 CFU/ml – Internal method. Medium OSA with chloramphenicol
- Mould: ‹100 CFU/ml – Internal method. Medium OSA with chloramphenicol
- Salmonella: Absent in 25g – Internal method.
- Listeria monocitogenes: Absent in 25g – Internal method.
- Total Coliforms: ‹1 CFU/ml – Internal method.
- E. Coli:‹1 CFU/ml – Internal method.
- Filling: Pasteurized/Non Aseptic
- Packaging: 180Kg Net Weight. New metal conical drum, metal lid + plastic seal
- Storage: Frozen (-18ºC)
- Shelf life: 12 Months