As in this SPINACH PUREE, our company only uses the best raw materials in its products.
This puree is made from mature and sound fruit by mechanical processes and is treated by physical means.
This puree is made from the edible part of vegetal Spinacia oleracea.
To have a balanced and healthy lifestyle it is highly recommended to use vegetables and vegetables in your diet. This is why our purees and vegetable concentrates, like this spinach puree, are so good for this purpose. We suggest the following uses for our great spinach puree: soups, creams, juices, sauces, vegetables beverages, veggi foods, food industrial applications, drinks, vegetable prep, ready meals, jams… and anything you want.
As soon as it is made and processed, whether this spinach puree or any other product, we can take it anywhere, but please, always remember that at least we do shipments of 10 tons per reference.
You are able to see the technical and packaging data of this magnificent spinach puree just scrolling down.
We do not just have this spinach puree, we create, manufacture and supply other vegetable purees and concentrates and guarantee our more than 50 years in the sector. You may be interested in these vegetable purees that you can find in our company. Our other healthy manufactured and ready for supply and distribution purees are these:
Artichoke puree, asparagus puree, aubergine puree, beet puree, broccoli puree, carrot puree, cauliflower puree, celery puree, cucumber puree, garlic puree, ginger puree, kale puree, leek puree, parsnip puree, green pepper puree, red pepper puree, yellow pepper puree, pumpkin puree, sweet potato puree, tomato puree, zucchini puree.
- ºBrix (uncorr): 2.0% Min – IFU N.8 Determination of soluble solids (Indirect method by refractometry)
- Acidity: 0.03 – 0.1(%w/v)ACA – IFU N.3 Titratable acidity
- pH: 6.5 – 7.5 pH units – IFU N.11 Determination of pH value
- Color: Typical – Organoleptic method
- Taste: Typical not cooked – Organoleptic method
- Flavour: Typical of fresh vegetable – Organoleptic method
- Total Count: ‹1000 CFU/ml – Internal method. Medium PCA
- Yeast: ‹500 CFU/ml – Internal method. Medium OSA with chloramphenicol
- Mould: ‹100 CFU/ml – Internal method. Medium OSA with chloramphenicol
- Salmonella: Absent in 25g – Internal method.
- Listeria monocitogenes: Absent in 25g – Internal method.
- Total Coliforms: ‹1 CFU/ml – Internal method.
- E. Coli:‹1 CFU/ml – Internal method.
- Filling: Pasteurized/Non Aseptic
- Packaging: 180Kg Net Weight. New metal conical drum, metal lid + plastic seal
- Storage: Frozen (-18ºC)
- Shelf life: 18 Months