Using only the best raw materials we obtain our LEEK PUREE, a high-quality puree.
This puree is made from mature and sound fruit by mechanical processes and is treated by physical means.
This puree is made from the edible part of vegetal Allium ampeloprasum var. porrum.
Having a healthy diet today is very important to keep us healthy, and for this we present our range of purees and vegetable concentrates (including our leek puree). With our products it will be really easy to introduce changes in our diet that will keep us healthy for longer. Among the many uses that can give to our leek puree are the following: soups, creams, juices, sauces, vegetables beverages, veggi foods, food industrial applications, drinks, vegetable prep, ready meals, jams… and whatever you want.
Remember that once prepared, if you are thinking of buying our leek puree or any other product, we can send it to wherever you want, but keep in mind that the minimum order is 10 tons per reference.
Just scroll down to see the technical and packaging details of our great and healthy leek puree.
With ten history lustrums, our company offers a guarantee both in this leek puree and in the rest of its products, already manufactured and ready for supply, that very few companies can offer. Here is the rest of purees and vegetable concentrates. More magnificent purees and concentrates of vegetables already manufactured and ready for their supply:
Artichoke puree, asparagus puree, aubergine puree, beet puree, broccoli puree, carrot puree, cauliflower puree, celery puree, cucumber puree, garlic puree, ginger puree, kale puree, parsnip puree, green pepper puree, red pepper puree, yellow pepper puree, pumpkin puree, spinach puree, sweet potato puree, tomato puree, zucchini puree.
- ºBrix (uncorr): 1.5 – 4.5% – IFU N.8 Determination of soluble solids (Indirect method by refractometry)
- Acidity: 0.02 – 0.06(%w/v)ACA – IFU N.3 Titratable acidity
- pH: 5.0 – 7.0 pH units – IFU N.11 Determination of pH value
- Color: Typical – Organoleptic method
- Taste: Typical not cooked – Organoleptic method
- Flavour: Typical of fresh vegetable – Organoleptic method
- Total Count: ‹100000 CFU/ml – Internal method. Medium PCA
- Yeast: ‹10000 CFU/ml – Internal method. Medium OSA with chloramphenicol
- Mould: ‹1000 CFU/ml – Internal method. Medium OSA with chloramphenicol
- Salmonella: Absent in 25g – Internal method.
- Listeria monocitogenes: Absent in 25g – Internal method.
- Total Coliforms: ‹1000 CFU/ml – Internal method.
- E. Coli:‹100 CFU/ml – Internal method.
- Filling: Pasteurized/Non Aseptic
- Packaging: 180Kg Net Weight. New metal conical drum, metal lid + plastic seal
- Storage: Frozen (-18ºC)
- Shelf life: 18 Months