To produce this CUCUMBER PUREE and looking for best quality, we use only the best raw materials.
This puree is made from mature and sound fruit by mechanical processes and is treated by physical means.
This puree is made from the edible part of vegetal Cucumis sativus.
With a balanced diet that introduces many vegetables will achieve a more balanced lifestyle, a healthier life. For this it counts on our exquisite purees and concentrates of vegetables, like our cucumber puree. We suggest the following uses for our healty cucumber puree: soups, creams, juices, sauces, vegetables beverages, veggi foods, food industrial applications, drinks, vegetable prep, ready meals, jams… and what you can imagine.
For any order remember that the minimum quantity is 10 tons per reference, either for our cucumber puree or any of our purees and concentrates, and that we can take it to any place once processed.
The technical and packaging data of our exquisite cucumber puree are just scrolling down.
Not only do we have this healthy cucumber puree. We have at your disposal a wide variety of purees and concentrates of vegetables, manufactured and ready for their supply, endorsed by our more than ten lustrums in the sector. More magnificent purees and concentrates of vegetables already manufactured and ready for their supply:
Artichoke puree, asparagus puree, aubergine puree, beet puree, broccoli puree, carrot puree, cauliflower puree, celery puree, garlic puree, ginger puree, kale puree, leek puree, parsnip puree, green pepper puree, red pepper puree, yellow pepper puree, pumpkin puree, spinach puree, sweet potato puree, tomato puree, zucchini puree.
- ºBrix (uncorr): 31 – 33% – IFU N.8 Determination of soluble solids (Indirect method by refractometry)
- Acidity: 0.5 – 1.0(%w/v)ACA – IFU N.3 Titratable acidity
- pH: 4.0 Max pH units – IFU N.11 Determination of pH value
- Color: Typical – Organoleptic method
- Taste: Typical not cooked – Organoleptic method
- Flavour: Typical of fresh vegetable – Organoleptic method
- Total Count: ‹1 CFU/ml – IFU N.2. Microbiological. Total count of potencial spoilaging microorganism of fruits and related products.
- Yeast: ‹1 CFU/ml – IFU N.2 Mod. Microbiological. Yeast and Moulds Count Procedure
- Mould: ‹1 CFU/ml – IFU N.2 Mod. Microbiological. Yeast and Moulds Count Procedure
- Filling: Aseptic
- Packaging: 230Kg Net Weight. New metal conical drum, metal lid + plastic seal
- Storage: Refrigerated (4 – 10ºC)
- Shelf life: 12 Months