Our company only uses the best raw materials to make this delicious BROCCOLI PUREE.
This puree is made from mature and sound fruit by mechanical processes and is treated by physical means.
This puree is made from the edible part of vegetal Brassica oleracea.
Having a balanced diet is very important to maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Thanks to our purees and vegetable concentrates this task is simpler and appealing to all of us. Among the many uses that can give to our broccoli puree are the following: soups, creams, juices, sauces, vegetables beverages, veggi foods, food industrial applications, drinks, vegetable prep, ready meals, jams… and more options.
As soon as our broccoli puree is ready and processed we have the ability to send it to any point on the planet, but always remember that our minimum order is 10 tons per reference.
If you scroll down you will see the technical and packaging data of our great broccoli puree.
In our company, which has more than 50 years in the sector, in addition to this broccoli puree, we manufacture and supply many other purees and vegetable concentrates. Our extensive experience in this field is already in itself a good guarantee. Below you can see a list with our other purees manufactured and ready for supply:
Artichoke puree, asparagus puree, aubergine puree, beet puree, broccoli puree, carrot puree, cauliflower puree, celery puree, cucumber puree, garlic puree, ginger puree, kale puree, leek puree, parsnip puree, green pepper puree, red pepper puree, yellow pepper puree, pumpkin puree, spinach puree, sweet potato puree, tomato puree, zucchini puree.
- ºBrix (uncorr): 2.5% – IFU N.8 Determination of soluble solids (Indirect method by refractometry)
- Acidity: 0.02 – 0.1(%w/v)ACA – IFU N.3 Titratable acidity
- pH: 5.5 – 6.5 Max pH units – IFU N.11 Determination of pH value
- Color: Typical – Organoleptic method
- Taste: Typical not cooked – Organoleptic method
- Flavour: Typical of fresh vegetable – Organoleptic method
- Total Count: ‹1000 CFU/ml – Internal method. Medium PCA
- Yeast: ‹500 CFU/ml – Internal method. Medium OSA with chloramphenicol
- Mould: ‹100 CFU/ml – Internal method. Medium OSA with chloramphenicol
- Salmonella: Absent in 25g – Internal method.
- Listeria monocitogenes: Absent in 25g – Internal method.
- Total Coliforms: ‹1 CFU/ml – Internal method.
- E. Coli:‹1 CFU/ml – Internal method.
- Filling: Pasteurized/Non Aseptic
- Packaging: 180Kg Net Weight. New metal conical drum, metal lid + plastic seal
- Storage: Frozen (-18ºC)
- Shelf life: 18 Months