Using only the best raw materials we obtain our AUBERGINE PUREE, a high-quality puree.
This puree is made from mature and sound fruit by mechanical processes and is treated by physical means.
This puree is made from the edible part of vegetal Solanum melongena.
If we want our lifestyle to be healthier, something very important, we must start with food, and with our purees and vegetable concentrates, like our aubergine puree, this task is simpler. Among all the possible uses of our high quality aubergine puree are: soups, creams, juices, sauces, vegetables beverages, veggi foods, food industrial applications, drinks, vegetable prep, ready meals, jams… and whatever you want.
After processed, we are able to ship our aubergine puree to any place in the planet, but please, keep in mind that our mínimum order quantity is 10 metric tons per reference.
If you scroll down, you will be able to see the technical and packaging data of this high-quality aubergine puree.
We work, also, with many other vegetable purees and concentrates, not just this excellent aubergine puree. We can create, manufacture and supply anothers veggies purees and concentrates, and keep in mind that our company have been in this sector for more tan 50 years, and that is a really good guarantee. Our other healthy manufactured and ready for supply and distribution purees are these:
Artichoke puree, asparagus puree, beet puree, broccoli puree, carrot puree, cauliflower puree, celery puree, cucumber puree, garlic puree, ginger puree, kale puree, leek puree, parsnip puree, green pepper puree, red pepper puree, yellow pepper puree, pumpkin puree, spinach puree, sweet potato puree, tomato puree, zucchini puree.
- ºBrix (uncorr): 2.0 – 4.0% – IFU N.8 Determination of soluble solids (Indirect method by refractometry)
- Acidity: 0.2 – 0.4(%w/v)ACA – IFU N.3 Titratable acidity
- pH: 4.0 – 5.0 pH units – IFU N.11 Determination of pH value
- Color: Typical – Organoleptic method
- Taste: Typical not cooked – Organoleptic method
- Flavour: Typical of fresh vegetable – Organoleptic method
- Total Count: ‹1000 CFU/ml – Internal method. Medium PCA
- Yeast: ‹500 CFU/ml – Internal method. Medium OSA with chloramphenicol
- Mould: ‹100 CFU/ml – Internal method. Medium OSA with chloramphenicol
- Salmonella: Absent in 25g – Internal method.
- Listeria monocitogenes: Absent in 25g – Internal method.
- Total Coliforms: ‹1 CFU/ml – Internal method.
- E. Coli:‹1 CFU/ml – Internal method.
- Filling: Pasteurized/Non Aseptic
- Packaging: 180Kg Net Weight. New metal conical drum, metal lid + plastic seal
- Storage: Frozen (-18ºC)
- Shelf life: 18 Months