We are always looking the high-quality ASPARAGUS PUREE using only the best raw materials.
This puree is made from mature and sound fruit by mechanical processes and is treated by physical means.
This puree is made from the edible part of vegetal Asparagus officinalis.
A healthy lifestyle today is very important, and with our concentrates and vegetable purees we can help achieve this purpose. Starting to care for food is vital to our mission. The various uses you can give to our healthy asparagus puree are as follows: soups, creams, juices, sauces, vegetables beverages, veggi foods, food industrial applications, drinks, vegetable prep, ready meals, jams… and many more.
We are able to ship our asparagus puree, once this is processed, to any point in planet Earth (please, keep in mind that our minimum order quantity is 10 metric tons per reference).
Would you like to see the packaging and technical data of this healthy asparagus puree? Just scroll down.
We do not just have this asparagus puree, we create, manufacture and supply other vegetable purees and concentrates and guarantee our more than 50 years in the sector. You may be interested in these vegetable purees that you can find in our company. Here you can see our other healthy purees, manufactured and ready for distribution and supply:
Artichoke puree, aubergine puree, beet puree, broccoli puree, carrot puree, cauliflower puree, celery puree, cucumber puree, garlic puree, ginger puree, kale puree, leek puree, parsnip puree, green pepper puree, red pepper puree, yellow pepper puree, pumpkin puree, spinach puree, sweet potato puree, tomato puree, zucchini puree.
- ºBrix (uncorr): 4.0 – 8.0% – IFU N.8 Determination of soluble solids (Indirect method by refractometry)
- Acidity: 0.05 – 0.20(%w/v)ACA – IFU N.3 Titratable acidity
- pH: 5.5 – 6.5 pH units – IFU N.11 Determination of pH value
- Color: Typical – Organoleptic method
- Taste: Typical not cooked – Organoleptic method
- Flavour: Typical of fresh vegetable – Organoleptic method
- Total Count: ‹1000 CFU/ml – Internal method. Medium PCA
- Yeast: ‹500 CFU/ml – Internal method. Medium OSA with chloramphenicol
- Mould: ‹100 CFU/ml – Internal method. Medium OSA with chloramphenicol
- Salmonella: Absent in 25g – Internal method.
- Listeria monocitogenes: Absent in 25g – Internal method.
- Total Coliforms: ‹1 CFU/ml – Internal method.
- E. Coli:‹1 CFU/ml – Internal method.
- Filling: Pasteurized/Non Aseptic
- Packaging: 180Kg Net Weight. New metal conical drum, metal lid + plastic seal
- Storage: Frozen (-18ºC)
- Shelf life: 18 Months