In our search for best quality for this ARTICHOKE PUREE we only use the best raw materials.
This puree is made from mature and sound fruit by mechanical processes and is treated by physical means.
This puree is made from the edible part of vegetal Cynara cardunculus var. scolymus.
Nowadays is important to maintain a healthy lifestyle. A good way to start is with food, by introducing more vegetables into our diet. With our purees and vegetable concentrates, like our artichoke puree, we can make this work easier. Our excellent artichoke puree can be used in many assumptions: soups, creams, juices, sauces, vegetables beverages, veggi foods, food industrial applications, drinks, vegetable prep, ready meals, jams… and anything you can think of.
Once this artichoke puree is processed, we are able to ship it (please, keep in mind that our minimum order quantity is 10 metric tons per reference) to our clients wherever they want it.
You are able to see the technical and packaging data of this magnificent artichoke puree just scrolling down.
In addition to this artichoke puree, our company creates, manufactures and supplies other vegetable purees and concentrates that may interest you and which are guaranteed by our company, a leading company in the sector with more than 50 years of successful existence. Our other healthy purees, manufactured and ready for distribution and supply, are:
Asparagus puree, aubergine puree, beet puree, broccoli puree, carrot puree, cauliflower puree, celery puree, cucumber puree, garlic puree, ginger puree, kale puree, leek puree, parsnip puree, green pepper puree, red pepper puree, yellow pepper puree, pumpkin puree, spinach puree, sweet potato puree, tomato puree, zucchini puree.
- ºBrix (uncorr): 5.0 – 8.0% – IFU N.8 Determination of soluble solids (Indirect method by refractometry)
- Acidity: 0.1 – 5.0(%w/v)ACA – IFU N.3 Titratable acidity
- pH: 5.0 Max pH units – IFU N.11 Determination of pH value
- Color: Typical – Organoleptic method
- Taste: Typical not cooked – Organoleptic method
- Flavour: Typical of fresh vegetable – Organoleptic method
- Total Count: ‹1000 CFU/ml – Internal method. Medium PCA
- Yeast: ‹500 CFU/ml – Internal method. Medium OSA with chloramphenicol
- Mould: ‹100 CFU/ml – Internal method. Medium OSA with chloramphenicol
- Salmonella: Absent in 25g – Internal method.
- Listeria monocitogenes: Absent in 25g – Internal method.
- Total Coliforms: ‹1 CFU/ml – Internal method.
- E. Coli:‹1 CFU/ml – Internal method.
- Filling: Pasteurized/Non Aseptic
- Packaging: 180Kg Net Weight. New metal conical drum, metal lid + plastic seal
- Storage: Frozen (-18ºC)
- Shelf life: 18 Months