To produce this TOMATO PUREE and looking for best quality, we use only the best raw materials.
This puree is made from mature and sound fruit by mechanical processes and is treated by physical means.
This puree is made from the edible part of vegetal Lycopersicum esculentum.
Vegetables are part of a balanced and healthy diet, vital for a healthier life. We want to help you make your life last longer and be more enjoyable with our purees and vegetable concentrates, like this tomato puree. Our great tomato puree can be used in many assumptions: soups, creams, juices, sauces, vegetables beverages, veggi foods, food industrial applications, drinks, vegetable prep, ready meals, jams… and what you can imagine.
We are able to ship our tomato puree, once this is processed, to any point in planet Earth (please, keep in mind that our minimum order quantity is 10 metric tons per reference).
If you scroll down, you will be able to see the packaging and technicalg data of this high-quality tomato puree.
Among our products, manufactured by our company for more than 50 years (with the guarantee that this means), you will have a wide range of purees and vegetable concentrates ready for your supply, not only our healthy tomato puree. Below you can see a list with our other purees manufactured and ready for distribution and supply:
Artichoke puree, asparagus puree, aubergine puree, beet puree, broccoli puree, carrot puree, cauliflower puree, celery puree, cucumber puree, garlic puree, ginger puree, kale puree, leek puree, parsnip puree, green pepper puree, red pepper puree, yellow pepper puree, pumpkin puree, spinach puree, sweet potato puree, zucchini puree.
- ºBrix (uncorr): 4.2% Min – IFU N.8 Determination of soluble solids (Indirect method by refractometry)
- Acidity: 0.5 Max (%w/v)ACA – IFU N.3 Titratable acidity
- pH: 4.5 Max pH units – IFU N.11 Determination of pH value
- Color: Red
- Taste: Typical not cooked – Organoleptic method
- Flavour: Typical of fresh vegetable – Organoleptic method
- Total Count: ‹1 CFU/ml – IFU N.2. Microbiological. Total count of potencial spoilaging microorganism of fruits and related products.
- Yeast: ‹1 CFU/ml – IFU N.2 Mod. Microbiological. Yeast and Moulds Count Procedure
- Moulds: ‹1 CFU/ml – IFU N.2 Mod. Microbiological. Yeast and Moulds Count Procedure
- Filling: Aseptic
- Packaging: 200Kg Net Weight. New metal conical drum, metal lid + plastic seal
- Storage: Refrigerated (4 – 10ºC)
- Shelf life: 12 Months