Raw materials of the highest quality is the only thing we use in our SWEET POTATO PUREE and the rest of our purees.
This puree is made from mature and sound fruit by mechanical processes and is treated by physical means.
This puree is made from the edible part of vegetal Ipomonea batatas.
With a balanced diet that introduces many vegetables will achieve a healthier life, a more balanced lifestyle. For this it counts on our exquisite purees and concentrates of vegetables, like our sweet potato puree. The magnificent sweet potato puree we offer can be used in: soups, creams, juices, sauces, vegetables beverages, veggi foods, food industrial applications, drinks, vegetable prep, ready meals, jams… and whatever you like.
Once this sweet potato puree is processed, we are able to ship it (keep in mind that 10 metric tons per reference is our minimum order quantity) to our clients wherever they want it.
Would you like to see the packaging and technical data of this healthy sweet potato puree? Just scroll down.
We work, also, with many other vegetable purees and concentrates. We can create, manufacture and supply anothers veggies purees and concentrates, and keep in mind that our company have been in this sector for more tan 50 years, and that is a really good guarantee. If you want to see our others healthy purees, manufactured and ready for supply, here they are:
Artichoke puree, asparagus puree, aubergine puree, beet puree, broccoli puree, carrot puree, cauliflower puree, celery puree, cucumber puree, garlic puree, ginger puree, kale puree, leek puree, parsnip puree, green pepper puree, red pepper puree, yellow pepper puree, pumpkin puree, spinach puree, tomato puree, zucchini puree.
- ºBrix (uncorr): 8.0 – 19.0% – IFU N.8 Determination of soluble solids (Indirect method by refractometry)
- Acidity: 0.01 – 0.08(%w/v)ACA – IFU N.3 Titratable acidity
- pH: 6.0 – 7.0 pH units – IFU N.11 Determination of pH value
- Color: Typical – Organoleptic method
- Taste: Typical not cooked – Organoleptic method
- Flavour: Typical of fresh vegetable – Organoleptic method
- Total Count: ‹1000 CFU/ml – Internal method. Medium PCA
- Yeast: ‹500 CFU/ml – Internal method. Medium OSA with chloramphenicol
- Mould: ‹100 CFU/ml – Internal method. Medium OSA with chloramphenicol
- Salmonella: Absent in 25g – Internal method.
- Listeria monocitogenes: Absent in 25g – Internal method.
- Total Coliforms: ‹1 CFU/ml – Internal method.
- E. Coli:‹1 CFU/ml – Internal method.
- Filling: Pasteurized/Non Aseptic
- Packaging: 180Kg Net Weight. New metal conical drum, metal lid + plastic seal
- Storage: Frozen (-18ºC)
- Shelf life: 18 Months