Our company only use the best raw materials to produce our PUMPKIN PUREE.
This puree is made from mature and sound fruit by mechanical processes and is treated by physical means.
This puree is made from the edible part of vegetal Curcubita pepo.
If you want to have a healthier lifestyle you should start with a good diet that includes many vegetables. Nowadays this decision is easy to approach thanks to our purees and concentrates of vegetables. Do you want to know how to use our pumpkin puree? Here are a few suggestions: soups, creams, juices, sauces, vegetables beverages, veggi foods, food industrial applications, drinks, vegetable prep, ready meals, jams… etcetera.
Remember that the minimum quantity for any order is 10 tons per reference, either for our pumpkin puree or any of our purees and concentrates, and that we can take it to any place once processed.
You will be able to see the technical and packaging data of our healthy pumpkin puree, just scroll down.
In addition to this pumpkin puree, our company creates, manufactures and supplies other vegetable purees and concentrates that may interest you and which are guaranteed by our company, a leading company in the sector with more than 50 years of successful existence. Here you can see our other healthy purees, manufactured and ready for distribution and supply:
Artichoke puree, asparagus puree, aubergine puree, beet puree, broccoli puree, carrot puree, cauliflower puree, celery puree, cucumber puree, garlic puree, ginger puree, kale puree, leek puree, parsnip puree, green pepper puree, red pepper puree, yellow pepper puree, spinach puree, sweet potato puree, tomato puree, zucchini puree.
- ºBrix (uncorr): 3.8% Min – IFU N.8 Determination of soluble solids (Indirect method by refractometry)
- Acidity: 0.05 – 0.2(%w/v)ACA – IFU N.3 Titratable acidity
- pH: 5.5 – 6.5 pH units – IFU N.11 Determination of pH value
- Color: Typical – Organoleptic method
- Taste: Typical not cooked – Organoleptic method
- Flavour: Typical of fresh vegetable – Organoleptic method
- Total Count: ‹1000 CFU/ml – Internal method. Medium PCA
- Yeast: ‹500 CFU/ml – Internal method. Medium OSA with chloramphenicol
- Mould: ‹100 CFU/ml – Internal method. Medium OSA with chloramphenicol
- Salmonella: Absent in 25g – Internal method.
- Listeria monocitogenes: Absent in 25g – Internal method.
- Total Coliforms: ‹1 CFU/ml – Internal method.
- E. Coli:‹1 CFU/ml – Internal method.
- Filling: Pasteurized/Non Aseptic
- Packaging: 180Kg Net Weight. New metal conical drum, metal lid + plastic seal
- Storage: Frozen (-18ºC)
- Shelf life: 18 Months