We only use the best raw materials for this PARSNIP PUREE and all our products in order to obtain the best quality possible.
This puree is made from mature and sound fruit by mechanical processes and is treated by physical means.
This puree is made from the edible part of vegetal Pastinaca Sativa.
Having a balanced diet is very important to maintaining a healthy lifestyle. This task is simpler and appealing to all of us thanks to our purees and vegetable concentrates, like this parsnip puree. Here we show you a lot of uses for our healthy parsnip puree: soups, creams, juices, sauces, vegetables beverages, veggi foods, food industrial applications, drinks, vegetable prep, ready meals, jams… and more, many more uses.
Remember that the minimum quantity we send is 10 tons per reference, and that once it is prepared, we are able to send it to where you tell us, both this parsnip puree and any of our othe products.
To see the technical and packaging data presented by our parsnip puree, simply scroll down.
Not only do we have this great parsnip puree. We have at your disposal a wide variety of concentrates and purees of vegetables, manufactured and ready for their supply, endorsed by our more than ten lustrums in the sector. We can offer you many more purees and vegetable concentrates, all manufactured and ready for supply:
Artichoke puree, asparagus puree, aubergine puree, beet puree, broccoli puree, carrot puree, cauliflower puree, celery puree, cucumber puree, garlic puree, ginger puree, kale puree, leek puree, green pepper puree, red pepper puree, yellow pepper puree, pumpkin puree, spinach puree, sweet potato puree, tomato puree, zucchini puree.
- ºBrix (uncorr): 4.0% Min – IFU N.8 Determination of soluble solids (Indirect method by refractometry)
- Acidity: 0.03 – 0.15(%w/v)ACA – IFU N.3 Titratable acidity
- pH: 5.5 – 6.5 pH units – IFU N.11 Determination of pH value
- Color: Typical – Organoleptic method
- Taste: Typical not cooked – Organoleptic method
- Flavour: Typical of fresh vegetable – Organoleptic method
- Total Count: ‹1000 CFU/ml – Internal method. Medium PCA
- Yeast: ‹500 CFU/ml – Internal method. Medium OSA with chloramphenicol
- Mould: ‹100 CFU/ml – Internal method. Medium OSA with chloramphenicol
- Salmonella: Absent in 25g – Internal method.
- Listeria monocitogenes: Absent in 25g – Internal method.
- Total Coliforms: ‹1 CFU/ml – Internal method.
- E. Coli:‹1 CFU/ml – Internal method.
- Filling: Pasteurized/Non Aseptic
- Packaging: 180Kg Net Weight. New metal conical drum, metal lid + plastic seal
- Storage: Frozen (-18ºC)
- Shelf life: 18 Months