We are always looking the high-quality KALE PUREE using only the best raw materials.
This puree is made from mature and sound fruit by mechanical processes and is treated by physical means.
This puree is made from the edible part of vegetal Brassica oleracea.
If we want our lifestyle to be healthier, something very important, we must start with food, and with our purees and vegetable concentrates, like our kale puree, this task is simpler. You can use our great kale puree in many cases like these: soups, creams, juices, sauces, vegetables beverages, veggi foods, food industrial applications, drinks, vegetable prep, ready meals, jams… and many more.
As soon as our kale puree is ready and processed we have the ability to send it to any point on the planet, but always remember that our minimum order is 10 tons per reference.
If you want to see the technical and packaging data of this healthy kale puree, you only need to scroll down.
In our company we have other varieties of purees and concentrates of vegetables, not only this healthy kale puree, manufactured and ready to be supplied, that enjoy the guarantee that give five decades leading the sector. Here are our other purees and vegetable concentrates, manufactured and ready for supply:
Artichoke puree, asparagus puree, aubergine puree, beet puree, broccoli puree, carrot puree, cauliflower puree, celery puree, cucumber puree, garlic puree, ginger puree, leek puree, parsnip puree, green pepper puree, red pepper puree, yellow pepper puree, pumpkin puree, spinach puree, sweet potato puree, tomato puree, zucchini puree.
- ºBrix (uncorr): 2.0 – 7.0% – IFU N.8 Determination of soluble solids (Indirect method by refractometry)
- Acidity: 0.03 – 0.15(%w/v)ACA – IFU N.3 Titratable acidity
- pH: 5.5 – 6.5 pH units – IFU N.11 Determination of pH value
- Color: Typical – Organoleptic method
- Taste: Typical not cooked – Organoleptic method
- Flavour: Typical of fresh vegetable – Organoleptic method
- Total Count: ‹1000000 CFU/ml – Internal method. Medium PCA
- Yeast: ‹10000 CFU/ml – Internal method. Medium OSA with chloramphenicol
- Mould: ‹1000 CFU/ml – Internal method. Medium OSA with chloramphenicol
- Salmonella: Absent in 25g – Internal method.
- Listeria monocitogenes: Absent in 25g – Internal method.
- Total Coliforms: ‹1000 CFU/ml – Internal method.
- E. Coli:‹100 CFU/ml – Internal method.
- Filling: Pasteurized/Non Aseptic
- Packaging: 180Kg Net Weight. New metal conical drum, metal lid + plastic seal
- Storage: Frozen (-18ºC)
- Shelf life: 18 Months