We only use the best raw materials in our search for best quality for this GINGER PUREE.
This puree is made from mature and sound fruit by mechanical processes and is treated by physical means.
This puree is made from the edible part of vegetal Zingiber officinale.
A healthy lifestyle today is very important, and with our concentrates and vegetable purees we can help achieve this purpose. Starting to care for food is vital to our mission. Among all the possible uses of our high quality ginger puree are: soups, creams, juices, sauces, vegetables beverages, veggi foods, food industrial applications, drinks, vegetable prep, ready meals, jams… and anything you can think of.
When our products, like this ginger puree, are already processed, we are able to send it to our customers wherever they tell us, but remember that the minimum order is 10 metric tons per reference.
If you scroll down you will see the technical and packaging data of our great ginger puree.
After five decades in the sector, we can proudly say that our purees and vegetable concentrates, like our ginger puree, enjoy a very good guarantee of quality, both in this ginger puree and in the rest of our purees and concentrates already made and ready for delivery. We present our range of magnificent purees already manufactured and ready to be supplied:
Artichoke puree, asparagus puree, aubergine puree, beet puree, broccoli puree, carrot puree, cauliflower puree, celery puree, cucumber puree, garlic puree, kale puree, leek puree, parsnip puree, green pepper puree, red pepper puree, yellow pepper puree, pumpkin puree, spinach puree, sweet potato puree, tomato puree, zucchini puree.
- ºBrix (uncorr): 3.0 – 5.0% – IFU N.8 Determination of soluble solids (Indirect method by refractometry)
- Acidity: 0.01 – 0.09(%w/v)ACA – IFU N.3 Titratable acidity
- Pulp: 35.0 – 55.0(%v/v) – IFU N.60 Determination of centrifugable pulp
- pH: 6.4 – 7.4 pH units – IFU N.11 Determination of pH value
- Color: Typical – Organoleptic method
- Taste: Typical not cooked – Organoleptic method
- Flavour: Typical of fresh vegetable – Organoleptic method
- Total Count: ‹1000000 CFU/ml – Internal method. Medium PCA
- Yeast: ‹10000 CFU/ml – Internal method. Medium OSA with chloramphenicol
- Mould: ‹10000 CFU/ml – Internal method. Medium OSA with chloramphenicol
- Salmonella: Absent in 25g – Internal method.
- Listeria monocitogenes: Absent in 25g – Internal method.
- Total Coliforms: ‹1000 CFU/ml – Internal method.
- E. Coli:‹100 CFU/ml – Internal method.
- Filling: Pasteurized/Non Aseptic
- Packaging: 180Kg Net Weight. New metal conical drum, metal lid + plastic seal
- Storage: Frozen (-18ºC)
- Shelf life: 12 Months