Raw materials of the highest quality is the only thing we use in our CELERY PUREE.
This puree is made from mature and sound fruit by mechanical processes and is treated by physical means.
This puree is made from the edible part of vegetal Apium graveolens.
To have a balanced and healthy lifestyle it is highly recommended to use vegetables and vegetables in your diet. This is why our purees and vegetable concentrates, like this celery puree, are a good tool for this purpose. Do you want to know how to use our celery puree? Here are a few suggestions: soups, creams, juices, sauces, vegetables beverages, veggi foods, food industrial applications, drinks, vegetable prep, ready meals, jams… and whatever you like.
Keep in mind that at least we ship 10 tonnes per reference, both for our celery puree and for the rest of our healthy products, and that once ready we can make it arrive wherever you want.
To see the technical and packaging data presented by our celery puree, simply scroll down.
With ten history lustrums, our company offers a guarantee both in this celery puree and in the rest of its products, already manufactured and ready to be supplied, that very few companies can offer. Here are our other purees and vegetable concentrates, manufactured and ready for supply:
Artichoke puree, asparagus puree, aubergine puree, beet puree, broccoli puree, carrot puree, cauliflower puree, cucumber puree, garlic puree, ginger puree, kale puree, leek puree, parsnip puree, green pepper puree, red pepper puree, yellow pepper puree, pumpkin puree, spinach puree, sweet potato puree, tomato puree, zucchini puree.
- ºBrix (uncorr): 3.0% – IFU N.8 Determination of soluble solids (Indirect method by refractometry)
- Acidity: 0.03 – 0.1(%w/v)ACA – IFU N.3 Titratable acidity
- pH: 4.5 – 5.5 pH units – IFU N.11 Determination of pH value
- Color: Typical – Organoleptic method
- Taste: Typical not cooked – Organoleptic method
- Flavour: Typical of fresh vegetable – Organoleptic method
- Total Count: ‹1000000 CFU/ml – Internal method. Medium PCA
- Yeast: ‹10000 CFU/ml – Internal method. Medium OSA with chloramphenicol
- Mould: ‹10000 CFU/ml – Internal method. Medium OSA with chloramphenicol
- Salmonella: Absent in 25g – Internal method.
- Listeria monocitogenes: Absent in 25g – Internal method.
- Total Coliforms: ‹1000 CFU/ml – Internal method.
- E. Coli:‹100 CFU/ml – Internal method.
- Filling: Pasteurized/Non Aseptic
- Packaging: 180Kg Net Weight. New metal conical drum, metal lid + plastic seal
- Storage: Frozen (-18ºC)
- Shelf life: 18 Months