As in this CAULIFLOWER PUREE, our company only uses the best raw materials in its products.
This puree is made from mature and sound fruit by mechanical processes and is treated by physical means.
This puree is made from the edible part of vegetal Brassica oleracea.
If you want to have a healthier lifestyle you should start with a good diet that includes many vegetables. Nowadays this decision is easy to approach thanks to our purees and concentrates of vegetables. Our cauliflower puree can be used, among other things, for the following: soups, creams, juices, sauces, vegetables beverages, veggi foods, food industrial applications, drinks, vegetable prep, ready meals, jams… and anything you want.
Remember that the minimum quantity we send is 10 tons per reference, and that once it is prepared, we are able to send it to where you tell us, both this cauliflower puree and any of our othe products.
Just scroll down to see the technical and packaging details of our healthy cauliflower puree.
In our company we have other varieties of purees and concentrates of vegetables, not only this cauliflower puree, manufactured and ready for supply, that enjoy the guarantee that give five decades leading the sector. We present our range of magnificent purees already manufactured and ready to be supplied:
Artichoke puree, asparagus puree, aubergine puree, beet puree, broccoli puree, carrot puree, celery puree, cucumber puree, garlic puree, ginger puree, kale puree, leek puree, parsnip puree, green pepper puree, red pepper puree, yellow pepper puree, pumpkin puree, spinach puree, sweet potato puree, tomato puree, zucchini puree.
- ºBrix (uncorr): 2.2% – IFU N.8 Determination of soluble solids (Indirect method by refractometry)
- Acidity: 0.05 – 0.15(%w/v)ACA – IFU N.3 Titratable acidity
- pH: 6.0 – 7.0 pH units – IFU N.11 Determination of pH value
- Color: Typical – Organoleptic method
- Taste: Typical not cooked – Organoleptic method
- Flavour: Typical of fresh vegetable – Organoleptic method
- Total Count: ‹1000 CFU/ml – Internal method. Medium PCA
- Yeast: ‹500 CFU/ml – Internal method. Medium OSA with chloramphenicol
- Mould: ‹100 CFU/ml – Internal method. Medium OSA with chloramphenicol
- Salmonella: Absent in 25g – Internal method.
- Listeria monocitogenes: Absent in 25g – Internal method.
- Total Coliforms: ‹1 CFU/ml – Internal method.
- E. Coli:‹1 CFU/ml – Internal method.
- Filling: Pasteurized/Non Aseptic
- Packaging: 180Kg Net Weight. New metal conical drum, metal lid + plastic seal
- Storage: Frozen (-18ºC)
- Shelf life: 18 Months