In order to obtain the best quality possible, we only use the best raw materials for this BEET PUREE and all our products.
This puree is made from mature and sound fruit by mechanical processes and is treated by physical means.
This puree is made from the edible part of vegetal Beta vulgaris.
Having a healthy diet today is very important to keep us healthy, and for this we present our range of purees and vegetable concentrates. With our products, like this beet puree, it will be really easy to introduce changes in our diet that will keep us healthy for longer. You can use our healthy beetroot puree in many cases like these: soups, creams, juices, sauces, vegetables beverages, veggi foods, food industrial applications, drinks, vegetable prep, ready meals, jams… and more, many more uses.
When our products, like our beetroot puree, are already processed we are able to send it to our customers wherever they tell us, but remember that the minimum order is 10 metric tons per reference.
Scrolling down you will be able to see the packaging and technical data of our healthy beet puree.
Among our products, manufactured by our company for more than 50 years (with the guarantee that this means), you will have a wide range of purees and vegetable concentrates ready for your supply, not only our exquisite beet puree. If you want to see our others healthy purees, manufactured and ready for supply, here they are:
Artichoke puree, asparagus puree, aubergine puree, broccoli puree, carrot puree, cauliflower puree, celery puree, cucumber puree, garlic puree, ginger puree, kale puree, leek puree, parsnip puree, green pepper puree, red pepper puree, yellow pepper puree, pumpkin puree, spinach puree, sweet potato puree, tomato puree, zucchini puree.
- ºBrix (uncorr): 10.2% – IFU N.8 Determination of soluble solids (Indirect method by refractometry)
- Acidity: 0.1 – 0.5(%w/v)ACA – IFU N.3 Titratable acidity
- pH: 6.0 Max pH units – IFU N.11 Determination of pH value
- Color: Typical – Organoleptic method
- Taste: Typical not cooked – Organoleptic method
- Flavour: Typical of fresh vegetable – Organoleptic method
- Total Count: ‹1 CFU/ml – Internal method. Medium PCA
- Yeast: ‹1 CFU/ml – Internal method. Medium OSA with chloramphenicol
- Mould: ‹1 CFU/ml – Internal method. Medium OSA with chloramphenicol
- Salmonella: Absent in 25g – Internal method.
- Listeria monocitogenes: Absent in 25g – Internal method.
- Total Coliforms: ‹1 CFU/ml – Internal method.
- E. Coli:‹1 CFU/ml – Internal method.
- Filling: Pasteurized/Non Aseptic
- Packaging: 200Kg Net Weight. New metal conical drum, metal lid + plastic seal
- Storage: Refrigerated (4-10ºC)
- Shelf life: 12 Months